Ramadan Mubarak Wishes Messages & Greetings SMS 2018: The lunar calendar and the solar calendar are slightly different and hence the Ramadan date shifts. Ramadan is celebrated during the ninth month according to the Islamic calendar. In Arabic this term means scorching. It is considered to be the holy month for the Muslims. According to the history, during this time the Quran was shown to Prophet Mohammed during 610 CE. This particular occasion is known as the Laylat Al qadr which is also known to be the night of power. During this time Beautiful Ramadan Mubarak wishes are sent to each other in order to make people know about the history and celebrate its glory. we have also shared Ramadan Mubarak Images.
Ramadan Mubarak 2018: Muslims around the world are preparing for the commencement of the Holy period of Ramadan. Ramadan is the ninth month on the Islamic calender known as the Hijri calendar.
It is a period that the faithful undertake a dawn-dusk fasting which primarily entails abstinence from food, drink, marital intimacy and any such prohibitions as instructed by Allah (God).
The date of commencement is expected to fall between Wednesday, May 16 or Thursday, May 17. The reason being that unlike the Gregorian calendar where days of a month are fixed, the Hijri calendar depends on the sighting of the moon.
Source: Ramadan Mubarak
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes Messages & Greetings SMS 2018
When the month of Ramadan comes all the Muslims keeps fast starting from dawn to the sunset. During this hour they will never consume food and water. Before the sun rises they will have the pre-dawn meal known as Suhur. After the sunset, all the friends and the families will gather together for the Iftar also known as the meal which is eaten in order to break the fast. Just like the Prophet many Muslim starts their meal after they consume dates.
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes Messages & SMS 2018 for WhatsApp & Facebook
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes: One of the important parts of this time is the charity. Their fast mainly emphasizes on self-sacrifice as well as refrain themselves from having food in order to grow their empathy with hungry. So during this time, all the Muslim communities will work hard together in order to raise the money for poor people as well as donate food and clothes to less fortunate people. It is a way of wishing people with Ramadan Mubarak wishes.
- Alhamdulillah, We got the Ramadan once more in our life! You know about the paramount importance of this month. Make proper utilize of these days with TAQWA, Happy Ramadan!
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
- My dear, The crescent moon is sighted. And it’s Ramadan comes again. May the holy Ramadan brings happiness and joys in your life. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here. Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah bless as once again with prosperity and cheer. Happy Ramadan!
Check also: Ramadan Mubarak GIF Images
- As the Qur’an is recited during the Ramadan season, I pray that our hearts and minds agree to what we read and practice it in our lives. It’s the doing that counts, not the just mere utterance. Ramadan Kareem!
- Dear Friend, On the month of Ramadan, make increase doing good deeds and charity. I am wishing that this Ramadan will bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities. May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- My dear best friend, My only wish for you in this Ramadan that, May Almighty Allah granted forgiveness to you. Offer more and more prayer with fasting for Allah. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
- May Allah save you from the influence of Devil and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.
Check Also: Ramadan Mubarak Status
- May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
- My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hoping you will keep a distance from all kind of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
Ramadan Mubarak Greetings: People like to greet each other on Ramadan and not just at the beginning of the month but a growing trend is that WhatsApp Ramadan messages are also sent every day that is regular greetings for each day of fasting like “Happy first roza/fast” etc. All of these are excellent gestures to prove to your loved ones that you think of them during this time of blessings and fasting.
Tasbeehs For Ramazan
3rd =Ashra-Allahumma Ajarni
Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!!
May The Lamps Of Joy, Illuminate Your Life
Fill Your Days With The Bright Sparkles
Of Peace, Mirth And Goodwill.
One Ramadan Can Make Such A Difference
Towards Your Position In Jannah.
May Allah Allow Us To Be The
First Batch Of Muslims
To Enter Jannah In’Shaa’Allah
Have A Merciful Ramadan..!!
Ramadan Mubarak Messages: It is a tradition of the Muslims to greet each other by sending Ramadan Mubarak messages. These messages contain the true essence of Islam. Fasting in this month is obligatory for all adults except those who are ill. The Muslims get a lesson that everything is under the control of Allah and we can get forgiveness only when we pray to Allah wholeheartedly. The Ramadan messages are shared a day before the month starts because the Muslims anxiously wait for Ramadan.
As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan
show us the way & lead us together on the
path of peace & social harmony
Wish you, Happy Ramadan Mubarak
Check also: Ramadan Mubarak WhatsApp Video Status
As the crescent moon is sighted
And the holy month of Ramadan beings
May Allah bless you with happiness and
Grace your home with warmth & peace!
!!!! Happy Ramadan Mubarak !!!!
I Wish This Ramadan
You’re Gifted With Blessings Of Allah
And Many Treasured Moments Of Joy…!!
Ramadan Mubarak Greetings Wishes 2018 for WhatsApp
- May the divine Allah bless you with peaceful and
prosperous life throughout the year.
- That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
- May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom
conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan.
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
- I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul
upon commemorating the month of Ramadan.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
- As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully,
treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely.
May Allah bless you and your family.
- May you find answers to your prayers.
Tags: Ramadan Mubarak Wishes, Ramadan Mubarak Messages, Ramadan Mubarak Greetings, Ramadan Mubarak 2018 Wishes, Ramadan Mubarak 2018 Greetings
It is a huge occasion and during this people exchanges, Ramadan Mubarak Greetings & Wishes with everyone starting from poor to rich and celebrate this time their close ones.
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes
- Ramadan Mubarak Wishes and Ramadan Mubarak messages
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes and Ramadan Mubarak messages to greet your Muslim friends and family a Happy Ramadan Kareem that could help them observing this month religiously. Send these Ramadan Mubarak Greetings to your desired one and make a prayer for all Muslim to have the best and blessed Ramadan.